Domeo is an extensible web application enabling users to visually and efficiently create and share ontology-based stand-off annotation on HTML or XML document targets. The tool supports manual, fully automated, and semi-automated annotation with complete provenance records, as well as personal or community annotation with access authorization and control.
- Ciccarese P, Soiland-Reyes S, Clark T. (In press) Web Annotation as a First-Class Object. IEEE Internet Computing.
- Ciccarese P, Ocana M and Clark T (2012) Open semantic annotation of scientific publications using DOMEO. Journal of Biomedical Semantics 2012, 3(Suppl 1):S1 PMID.: 2254159
- Bandrowski AE, Cachat J, Li Y, Müller HM, Sternberg PW, Ciccarese P, Clark T, Marenco L, Wang R, Astakhov V, Grethe J, Martone ME: A hybrid human and machine resource curation pipeline for the Neuroscience Information Framework. Database vol. 2012, March 2012. PMID: 22434839
- Ciccarese P, Ocana M, Clark T. DOMEO: a web-based tool for semantic annotation of online documents. Bio-Ontologies 2011, July 15-16, Vienna Austria
- Clark T, Ciccarese P, Attwood T, de Waard A and Pettifer S. A Round-Trip to the Annotation Store: Open, Transferable Semantic Annotation of Biomedical Publications. Beyond the PDF, San Diego, 19-21 Jan 2011.